Tuesday 22 December 2009

Wheely big project!

I have decided to give myself more of a recreational project this time. However it isn't a small task. As you have seen I have been drawing some fictoinal railway Characters/Places, and now I have decided I am going to Draw everything on the Skarloey and Mid Sodor railway in season 4. To start with here are 4 pictures of rolling stock items.


The first is The gunpowder wagon, I drew this last night just for fun to see what it would look like, it was only this morning that I assigned myself the project.


This is a Skarloey Railway coal truck, I may redo the colours on this. I drew this and the next two today.


This is a Flat Truck used on both the Mid Sodor and the Skarloey Railway.


This is a Slate Truck, I didn't draw the slate in this, not because I thought it would be to hard, but because I thought it would look better without it and to be honest I think it does. I drew the face to the side so as you can see there are two different types. That's it for now expect more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment