Monday 7 December 2009

Let's make a start!

So here it is, my own blog! Now I will be posting many updates on here, so it will be easier to see everything I'm doing. To kick it all off here's a few shots of my new route in Trainz!  This is called the NWR (North Western Railway) This is the route the great Reverend.W.Awdry wrote about, and now with thanks to Sean O'conner for his great NWR loco's giving  me inspiration, I show you the route in Trainz.

This is where I started the route, at Ffarquhar, so here is the sheds.


Ffarquhar Station.

The other side of the yard.

Looking away towards the Top Station.

On the way to the Top station. This is where Daisy hits a cone in 'Thomas comes Home'

Finally, The Top station it's self with Percy in the background, as you can see this is work in progress.
That's it for now expect more posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment