Saturday 18 September 2010

Update time, again!

It's only been 3 hours since I last updated, shows you that I will be updating more often! Anyway in those 3 hours I have basically finished Lakeside station, so here are some pictures.
Here is an overview of the line so far, the track to the far left is just track with no scenery.

Lakeside now has a tourist draw, boat hiring! You can't quite see all the boats, there mainly on the other sides.

Of course though, if we have boats they will need to be taken out of the water sometimes, so we have a slipway.

The other side with a 'grid' passing over, a couple of men watch with intrest.

"How long?" The petrol station.

Also we have a new carriage workshop, the wagon workshop is at the terminus station.

Since that picture I've added a signal box, see above.

Also a quick thing for you lot to do, I need a name for the terminus station, please post a comment with a name you think is suitable, there wont be a prize, but you'll know that you helped me out. I will of course chose which one I like best.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. I'd like to say maybe these 3 are my suggestions:
    Harnishwood
    British Castle
    Quillington

    :P Hope these will help!

    Bhanu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paxem
    Callinton
    Bellow
    theirishthomas

    ReplyDelete